Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Festive Season

So December is upon us already!! It's only 24 days until Christmas and I've surprised myself by completing almost all of my Christmas shopping. I braved the madness of Oxford Street and got a heck of a lot done, not forgetting to make a lot of stops for hot drinks in between :) 

I have a challenge for anyone who reads this blog you!! 

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to MAKE a gift for someone this year. I'm trying to make felt toy elephants for the various small children in my family or friendship circles because I think they're they toys that mean the most and will hopefully last a lifetime (depending on my craftsmanship!)

If you feel like sending a photo of your handmade gifts that would be brilliant. Maybe I'll make a post dedicated to them entirely; I can't give you a prize for the best one but I can make a certificate saying that your gift is awesome. How about that?

I better get back to the toy elephants, those bad boys aren't going to sew themselves :D

Me

1 comment:

  1. I have one. Let me know if you want to see our picture of it. (Re: making a gift)

    ReplyDelete