Friday 19 August 2011

So Excited I Can't Think of a Title!!

Hello again peoples!!

Hope you're having a glorious day. It may only be 9am here in London but things can still be glorious!!

I have excitement coming out of my FINGERS at the moment hence the second post in two days. I did something yesterday that I have been meaning to do for 3 whole years. I signed up to yoga teacher training in 2012!! I can't even explain how happy I am at finally finding a teacher who is on the same level as me, who seems trustworthy and who seems to truly understand the meaning of yoga. 

I have previously called several TT's who are unwilling to discuss payment plans and charge the earth for the courses - personally I don't have £2.5k at my disposal thus making the idea of training appear unreachable. The teacher I called yesterday was lovely, chatty, approachable and more than that, he was quite willing to discuss payment options to make doing the TT viable. In the course of our discussion, he said he would prefer that someone is able to come to class or even teacher training regardless of their financial situation - he doesn't shut people out if they don't have money. What a relief!! And what a breath of fresh air to meet someone who is not "in it for the money".

Following on from that, I appear to have had a boost in energy and motivation so I've updated my status on Facebook asking for friends, bendy and non-bendy, to volunteer themselves to help me practice on them. Facebook may be many things, but in this case, it's a very useful tool for communicating quickly and getting a message out there. So far I've had a few responses which is very encouraging :) 

So peeps, that's what I wanted to share with you today!! A ray of sunshine to come out of some stressful days :) 

If you're ever in London and want to practice some yoga then ping me a message and we can get bendy!! 

Bye for now.

Much love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment