Monday 18 October 2010

It's the Little Things

Being new to blogging and not having any many followers, I get stupidly excited when I do get a comment from anyone someone.

To me, that means that a person has taken the time to read my simple and sometimes inane babble and has thought it worthy of a reply. Thank you! It seems such a silly thing (note: I accidentally typed 'suck' instead of 'such'... Freudian slip?!) but when I see the my comments have gone from "0 comments" (sad face) to "1 comment" (really happy face!), I genuinely cannot wait to see what's been said.

Reading someone's comment also leads to discovering new blogs which is what the blogging community is all about isn't it?

When I'm on another person's blog (The Bloggess/Hyperbole and a Half) I'm forever clicking on other people's blog links and 95% of the time, I'm pretty happy at what I find! It's good to know what's going on in other people's lives instead of focusing on your own stuff all the time. I can't think of another word for stuff. I've read a couple of blogs that make me sit up and take stock of my own life and think "wow I really don't have it that bad at all". Sometimes, it is all relative but we should always take the time to think about what others are going through and send good vibes out into the world.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents worth for the day. I'm going to get some water because I have had precisely 0 glasses of it today and I'm pretty thirthty.

Bye y'all!

p.s. I got the job. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. AND I found it through Bloggess! So that shit about commenting on other people's blogs and getting them to look at your blog actually works!!!
    Blogging is not an easy job, congratulations on doing it great!

    ReplyDelete