Tuesday 13 March 2012

It's Happening, It's REALLY Happening

So I've spent the past week glued to the internets searching for cheap accommodation in Leamington Spa for my yoga course at the end of this month and after emailing local B&Bs and finding prices for hotels online, all of which are horrendously out of my price range, I called the local college to see if they had any student accommodation available for people visiting the area. The very helpful lady at the end of the phone, Sandra, took my details and called me back 30 minutes later with the name and telephone number of a host couple who said they would happily put me up for the week. Huzzah to thinking outside the box!

I'll be staying with a couple called Gemma and Adam who live ten minutes away from the course venue with their three cats. I've spoken to Gemma on the phone twice now and she seems absolutely lovely! How lucky am I to have found a place in such close proximity to the course and with such lovely people! And with cats! Double huzzah!

It's made me realise... this is REALLY happening people! I begin my yoga TT in two short weeks and by the end of the year, I hope to be trained and ready to go forth in the world as a yoga teacher. Seeing a plan come together really is satisfying, especially one that I've been thinking about for the past 3 years. That seems like a long time but for me, finding the right course and the right tutor was really important.


I'm excited to see what unfolds this year and where this next step in my yoga journey takes me.


I'll keep you updated with photos n ting as the course goes on.


Namaste and peace to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment