Sunday 25 March 2012

Turn That Frown Upside Down

I keep re-writing this first sentence and deleting it; indecisiveness is a sure sign that I need to meditate and bring myself back to centre. 

The theme of this post was to say that I'm feeling a bit blue and therefore need to write a grateful list, which reads thus:

1. Yoga
2. Meditation
3. Living in London
4. Weekends with new friends in the sunshine
5. Septum piercings
6. Lars and the Real Girl - or more specifically, Ryan Gosling. A modern day acting genius in my opinion.
7. Cycling in London. Or anywhere for that matter.
8. Swing dancing
9. Next door's staffies - the most loving dogs I've ever met!
10. Our front room - an oasis of calm and comfort

I would also like to share the following picture with you, just for shits and giggles.


Namaste, love and peace y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment